WE ARE NOW HIRING FOR CAREERS/JOB OPENINGS IN OUR SALON SPAS
Clear Waters Salon Med Spa offers hair color and hair care services as well as waxing, makeup, nails and hand tied extensions in addition to a full array of spa and medical services, including massage, facials, chemical peels, dermaplaning, HydraFacials, microneedling, neurotoxins and fillers. Located in Williams Bay on Geneva Lake, you can grow as fast as our community is with our nurturing, team-based environment. We are looking to add driven and talented individuals who are passionate about hair and bring a high standard of technical ability & styling skills to our team. Clear Waters Salon Med Spa is a great place if you are looking for a salon with opportunities for longevity, growth, education and a culture that thrives on rewarding outstanding customer service.
We are currently looking to expand our team with passionate and caring Hair Stylists. Whether you have years of industry experience or are a recent graduate, Clear Waters Salon Med Spa is dedicated to helping you take the next steps to develop a successful career.
Part time and full time positions available.
- A current Cosmetology license in the state of Wisconsin (or temporary permit to practice cosmetology).
- Passion for beauty, wellness and staying up-to-date on current trends.
- A desire to provide meaningful experiences and outstanding services for our guests.
- Customized training provided in-house and through Redken and Pureology.
- Salon sponsored opportunities for advanced education and development.
- Discounted services and retail products for team members.
- Friends and family service discounts.
- Guaranteed hourly compensation.
- Retail commission program.
- Sign on bonus for qualified stylists of $1,500.
- Team appreciation events.
- Individual coaching and goal setting.
- Flexible schedule.
- 401k retirement savings plan.
- Paid vacation.
Interested in learning more about the possibility of a future at Clear Waters Salon Med Spa? We welcome the opportunity to start a conversation with you. Introduce yourself in-person, or apply below to share more about yourself.